Monday, March 7, 2016

Flaring & Blogging

Flaring is such a pain in the ass...and the back, shoulders, stomach, etc but it is something anyone with a chronic illness has to deal with. I've had a rough few days and while it hasn't been a full blown flare it has been bad enough to slow me down and it had forced me to take it easy to try and avoid a full blown flare. 

I've been working on getting some posts written so that when I am flaring I don't have to worry about writing and posting and having Lipsticks & Spoons go dormant. I do have a post scheduled to go up tomorrow morning and will hopefully have posts up Wednesday and Friday as well. I am hoping to have my February Favorites up for Wednesday so check back soon if you want to see what I've been loving and hating in the past month.

I'll give you a hint 


Until next time, gentle hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment