Friday, February 26, 2016

Mini Essence Haul

Is it still a haul even if it is only 3 items? I dunno...anyways I recently picked up 3 Essence lipsticks...I love Essence and I cannot think of even one item I have from that brand that I hate or even dislike. Not only are the products awesome they are super inexpensive too!
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Porcelain Doll
Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Cool Nude
Essence Liquid Lipstick in Beauty Secret
Swatches Left to Right: Porcelain Doll, Cool Nude, Beauty Secret (flash)
Swatches Left to Right: Porcelain Doll, Cool Nude, Beauty Secret (no flash)
Overall I like the colours, however Porcelain Doll is very light on my skin tone so it is one that I add just a little bit of another colour to darken it up a bit. Cool Nude is definitely my favorite colour of these three. Beauty Secret is also nice and I like the colour but it is just a bit sticky. I blotted it a little bit to cut some of the stickiness.

Porcelain Doll and Cool Nude are $2.99 and Beauty Secret is $3.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart, which as far as I know is the only Canadian retailer for Essence. 

Have you tried any of the Essence line? Did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment