Sunday, February 21, 2016

Makeup of the Day



Today's makeup consisted of very few products but some of my favorite ones. I almost always make an effort to at least put on mascara before leaving the house but today I had a little bit more energy so I did a bit more.


Been trying the Sephora Instant Moisturizer for the past 2 weeks and so far I'm loving it...it's light but really does the trick. I haven't found any foundations that I truly like, but I have a few B.B. creams I love including this one by L'Oreal. My go-to concealer has been the Maybelline Master Conceal in 10 Fair. I've been using this one under the eyes and forehead for highlighting/brightening up more than concealing but it works and I love it. Super easy to blend out using a beauty sponge (I use the Real Techniques one).


Next up on is eyes. I got this eye primer in an Ipsy bag a month or 2 ago and haven't used it a lot so I can't say if I like it or not yet. Seems like it does a good job and I don't completely hate it so we'll see. I'll do an update at a late date. Next 2 products are both by Essence (hands down one of my favorite drugstore brands ever!) The eyeshadow is number 21 Keep Calm and Berry On...first time using it today but I like it. It's easy to blend and has good wear-time, which for less than $3.00 (Canadian) is pretty awesome. Next up is Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect mascara and I cannot express just how much I LOVE this mascara. It is better than some of the higher end brands I've tried and I will without a doubt continue to buy this mascara. It is definitely a holy grail product for me!


Last up I used a little of this Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Summertime and just a dab of this ModelCo Highlighting trio in Champagne (the top colour). Both these products are ones that I got in previous Ipsy bags and while I love them both, I don't know that I would go out of my way to re-purchase when I run out.


No comments:

Post a Comment